I GYou'll instantly feel at home in our clean, comfortable house. We provide towels, sheets, duvets, pillows, dishes, pots and pans — all the amenities you need for a relaxing retreat.
Our house can accommodate 6-8 people,3 bedrooms, 2 of the bedrooms both have king size beds and 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds, (with bed settee in the living room area for 2 additional overnight guests).(Sorry no pets)
Kinnelhook Holiday Cottage amenities include:
- Oil Central Heating
- Leather Corner Suite And Foot Stool
- King Size Bed Settee
- Breakfast Bar-with 2 stools
- Dining Table-seating 4-6
- Freestanding Smeg Fridge Freeze
- Integrated Dishwasher
- 42" Panasonic Plasma TV (Freeview) / DVD player
- Stereo System: CD Player
- Dart Board
- Snooker Table
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
- WC, (additional WC room with seperate shower, in the leisure area)
- Drying Room With Washing Machine
- Outdoor BBQ (Gas)
- Scandinavian Indoor BBQ (Charcoal)
- Sun Loungers And Outdoor Seats/Tables
- Free wi-fi
- Travel cot -this comes with standard travel cot mattress as supplied with this type of cot and as the instructions say only type of mattress to be used with cot(please bring your own bedding)
- High chair
Kinnelhook Holiday Cottage offers the perfect base from which to explore the great outdoors. Let the birdsong wash away all the stresses of daily life.
Our extensive gardens are the perfect place to experience the great outdoors in a safe and clean environment. Bring the kids, put your feet up and enjoy the scenery.
Take advantage of these great outdoor attractions:
- Kinnel Water (Sea Trout / Salmon) 300 Yards Away
- Nearby Lochmaben 18 Hole Golf Course
- Three Nearby Lochs
- Easy Access To Historic Town Of DUmfries
- 19th Century Spa Town Of Moffat (12 Miles)
- Lockerbie And M74 (4 Miles)
- Within Easy Reach Of Gretna And Carlisle
- and more
Kinnelhook Holiday Cottage
Dumfries & Galloway
Or bookings can be made via www.scottish-cottages.co.uk
News & Events
Click below for local events and news from Kinnelhook Holiday Cottage and the Lochmaben area.
Get the latest news.
Have Your Say
Find out what our guests say about us in our guestbook.